Monday, February 11, 2013

Gift bags




I'm really trying to update this blog as often as I can. Not being able to update does not mean I haven't been doing anything crafty.

I started doing gift boxes. I unfortunately do not own any die cutting machine, oh wait I do have a Cuttlebug but I don't own any dies just embossing folders. So each of these boxes were done manually.

The only template I got from the web is the Owl one (sorry I forgot where I got it, I was on Pinterest I guess when I found it). The rest of the boxes, I made the template myself.

These are supposed to be sets, like a gift bag and invitation set, nut I on;y got to finish the Owl invitation. Will try to work on the other designs.

Here are some pictures.











There you have it... I hope I can make a tutorial for the kokeshi doll... Will really try to do one.


No comments:

Post a Comment