Saturday, May 5, 2012

Haul of Supplies

     Today I had a haul of supplies... no pun intended.

     Well, it's not really a haul -haul kind of thing. I just wanted to share the stuff I got today. 


Ok, let me give you a rundown of what I got...

1. FABRIC TAPE - I wanted to buy all of them but sadly I was on a tight budget. Each roll costs P25 (equivalent more or less to 50 cents)













2. Patterned Paper - There are only three designs. Seashells, Stars & Teddy Bears. there are 10 sheets in each pack, 2 each of 5 colors and it costs only P15 per pack which is equivalent to less than 50 cents. cheep huh?













3. Patterned Tape - don't know what it's actually called... I was hoping this was Washi tape... costs only P10


4. Craft Punchers -  Considering that craft punchers are supposed to be expensive, I got these really cheap. The blu one only costs P45 ($1) and the green one for P75 ($1.80). There aren't big ones though... those are the ones I really want.


    I also got a pack of board paper ( this is what I substitute for cardstock as there's none here). 

     So there you have it... till next time... can't wait to use these on my upcoming projects...




4 comments:

  1. I am curious, what you will be making in the coming days. Love to know what it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be glad to share my upcoming projects... thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric tape, so cute! Can't wait to see what you have in store! I've been looking for a while for your email so I could respond to your lovely comment on my little blog (my handcrafted home-Rhiannon). You made me cry with what you said. I love your blog. I was wondering, if it's not too weird would you email me your address? I have a very little something I'd like to send if that's okay? It's rhiannon.parker2904@gmail.com

    Thanks again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhiannon... sending you an email now... Thanks for taking time to read my blog too even if there are a lot of posts yet...

    ReplyDelete