Friday, May 4, 2012

[Organize it!] My "Desktop"

I admit I am not fond of organizing things. I get, I use, I toss back... Yes that's me... But after reading a few pages (by few I mean a LOT) from I heart organizing's blog, I got inspired. So what better way to start me in my organizing mode is to clean up my laptop's desktop.

Here's how it looks...


     There's another folder labeled desktop which contains everything from my desktop. Oh and you should see my downloads folder... I can't even find some files that I used recently. So I decided that it's time to do a complete overhaul. Considering I only have 51 Gb left in my hard drive and any external drive's not allowing me to transfer directly to it (I guess I configured it in a Windows -based Pc that's why). 
     So after a few hours and a lot of Jpop music in the background, here's what I've come up with...


     No more extra desktop folder... No more loose files here and there... 

The folders that I frequently use are now clutter free... 

Next up will be renaming all files and categorizing them... but that will have to wait... for now let me appreciate Satoshi's face on my desktop...


No comments:

Post a Comment