Sunday, April 22, 2012

My first Card

     I made my very first card today. Although I had limited resources, I tried my best to make one. 
     Cardstock is hard to come by here in my country. What we have are sold as "boards" these are used to make invitations and business cards. 
     Patterned paper is also sold differently. It's being packed as 4 pieces of 12x12 patterned paper and  there aren't a lot of choices.  Maybe I'll use wrapping paper next time.The violet strip is sticker paper. The bears and the ribbon I bought at a scrapbook corner of the local book store.




     Here's the finished product...

    I wanted to stamp some saying but there aren't any clear stamps being sold here. Well, there are some but it's mostly patterns or pictures. I'm thinking of having rubber stamps made for the sayings...

    Well there's my very first card. 





No comments:

Post a Comment