Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Kazu...

     Because of an incident in the fandom a few years ago, I  gave up celebrating his birthday.  For me, celebrating it would mean opening up old wounds.  Celebrating it would only remind me of the hurt and betrayal the person I once considered a friend,  has inflicted upon me.  However, I realized that me getting hurt is not reason enough not to enjoy/celebrate the birthday of the boy (take note I consider him a boy even though he is turning 29 on the 17th) I had hoped my future, non-exixtent son would be like.
     So to celebrate his birthday, I made something, it's not actually a card, so I'll call it a personalized notecard. i had a few of his pictures lying around so I decided to spruce it up with some board, ribbon and patterned paper.

     Here's the first one that I made...

     

     And here's the second one. I love this picture


     Now onto something much better. I'm actually GIVING AWAY the sticker set that came with their last calendar. 



     But that's not all... I'm throwing in a few magazine clippings and the Notecards I made. And who knows, I might throw in a few pictures... 

     All you need to do is follow these 2 easy steps...
     1. Follow this Blog --- you can do this by either clicking on the Join this site if you have a Google account (i.e. gmail) or if you have none, click on the Networked Blog and join using you Facebook account.
    2.  Leave a comment on this post answering this question... "What birthday gift would you give Nino and why?"
 * Leave your email on the comments section so I can get in touch with you in case you win.

     Last day of Entry will be on the 17th 11pm Manila Time. I will pick the winner randomly on the 18th.


NOTE: This give away is for Arashi fans... please disregard if you don't know them!


OK last look at the Notecard I crafted....

*crosspoted on my LJ account






2 comments:

  1. I followed the blog and I wanna win !!!!

    Ok... so if I am able to give him a birthday gift, I think it would be time off so he can rest and not to mention play his video games...
    -Risha
    ricecruz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Arashi's resident brat! :)

    my gift for Nino will be a well deserved vacation! free from work & everything. just time for him to relax, have fun & enjoy. maybe then he can have that afro-hairstyle that he wants :)

    ryka ^_^
    rykajun@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete